Wednesday, February 6, 2008

News and sites of Bhutan

No news is good news, so said someone wise and maybe dead now.

I have been browsing through kuenselonline, bhutan times, bhutan observer for some hint of news update, i mean hot news, and they have none other than the usual kewa dathi feature at KOL, losing candidates cry foul of party politics at bhutan observer, and the link to bhutantimes was dead like the legendary singye karm.

Why they never seem to update their sites, I will never understand. Moreover, links to most government sites are dead or carry the same stuff they uploaded decades ago. Look at National Assembly of Bhutan's site. What is your first thought? Who designed it? Is it supposed to look like that? Frankly, I could have designed a better one when I was introduced to the basics of IT. Then there are some sites...oh forget about it.

Anyway, on this sad note, I wish everyone a very Happy New Year of Earth Rat.

Losar Tashi Delek!

No comments: